First Contact Physiotherapist
Simon Holliday and Kerry Robinson are Physiotherapists who have expertise in the assessment and management of Musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions. They work with us every Friday.
The physiotherapists are the best people for you to see if you have a NEW MSK problem, such as:
- Soft tissue injury, sprain, strain or sports injury
- Arthritis – any joint
- Possible problem with muscles, ligaments, tendons or bone, e.g. tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains
- Spinal pain including lower back pain, mid-back pain and neck pain
- Spinal-related pain in arms or legs, including nerve symptoms, e.g. pins and needles or numbness
- Post-orthopaedic surgery
They unfortunately will not be able to consult with you if:
- You have already been referred to Physio for your problem
- You have already been seen by a GP or Nurse Practitioner for your problem
- You are pregnant
- You are under 16
- You are otherwise medically unwell
- You are experiencing headaches
You can book an appointment with the physiotherapists online or by calling us on 01539720241.
Their appointments are available as face to face or as a telephone appointment if preferred.